Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

DarkworldGOTHS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* DarkworldGOTHS > Topics

Subject: Goth . GOTHIC
Replies: 6 Views: 924

a.l.s 4/7/2007 - 2:31:53
What is it to be goth . To dress the and look PART.BE the PART by acting PART(in the sense of doing DARK things)or by simply appreciating the darkness of this DARK WORLD.IN the end you can draw ur own conclusion and be your own KIND of goth *

sasanoth 6/23/2007 - 12:54:46
To be goth is a lifestile u led.it can be good or bad.your dark close your makup is to bring out your iner soul.and by being goth isnt such a bad thing! *

sasanoth 6/24/2007 - 8:17:04
Goth is a lifestyle.it depends on how ppl look and respond to it.some ppl say its a religion but its not! *

carley15 8/22/2007 - 9:02:09
Sounds interesting to me,cn u tel me mre about it?inbox me pls *

carley15 19.10.07 - 10:41pm
Wow..hi.i c*m here when in bd mood or sad..has black cat got to do with ur ways?i got kitten lyk dat with green eyes.i wanna take part 4 am feel to change *

crawlccc 19.01.08 - 09:11am
2 b goth is all about feeling alive in darkness nd feeling comfortable with embracing it. appreciating its aspects nd noting that darkness is not necessarily bad. acknowledging tht there is a drk side 2 ur soul nd feeling free 2 live it. *

crawlccc 19.01.08 - 09:17am
self realisation nd acknowledgement. eventually being goth is about bringing on the outside what lies on the inside nd not being ashamed of being so different nd unique in darkness. it may b cn as a lifestyle but it begins on the in where the essence of it lies. *

* DarkworldGOTHS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* DarkworldGOTHS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits